“The quick and selfless actions of the American Pride crew saved three lives today,” said Capt. Matthew Thompson, commander of Coast Guard Sector St. Petersburg.
The American Pride crew includes:
- Captain Michael Stutevoss, Jupiter, FL
- Chief Mate Brian Enos, Ipswish, MA
- 2nd Mate Jake Wade, Orlando, FL
- 3rd Mates: Colin Hecklinger, Salem, CT, Patrick Mahoney, New York, NY, and Alex Todd, Merrick, NY
- Chief Engineer Joseph Ashworth, Cloverdale, CA
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Assistant Engineers: Tim O’Connell, Waterville, OH, Michael Maurer, Ormond Beach, FL, and Mark Menton, Derry, NH, respectively
- Bosun Ronald Webb, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Able Seamen: Alfred Acheampong, Houston, TX, Kervin Guevara, Houston, TX, Natividad Suazo, New Orleans, LA, Jahn Boman, Semmes, AL, and Shaib Juma, Katy, TX
- QMED/Pumpman Emanuel Paul, McDonough, GA
- Oiler Marcus Brown, Summerville, SC
- Oiler Greg Alvarez, Miami, FL
The Crew of the Crowley Maritime American Pride
Click the link below to share via facebook.